Packaging & Delivery
within 10 days after received the deposit
1.Liners combine the strength of a forged steel outer shell with the abrasion and corrosion reisistance of a high chromium iron inner sleeve.
2.Feature a centrifugally cast high chrome iron sleeve which is machined and heat treated to a minmum uniform bore hardness of HRC65
3. The surface of the liners with a mirror-like smooth finish and the inner holes' dimension tolerance is strictly controlled to ensure a long using life of more than 800 hours.
4. Our liner made for superior performance under tough corrosive and abrasive conditions.
We supply all common models of drilling rig mud pump liner in material zirconia ceramic and high chrome bimetal.Ceramic liner inner sleeve material is 99.99% zirconia, high chrome bimetal liner is forgings , with chrome content 28%, HRC 65, next taking high-chrome liner for example.
1) High purity zirconia raw material
2) High hardness and wear resistance
3) Accept customization
4) Used in oil well, chemical industry
5) Longer service life than ZTA and Alumina ceramic piston
Ready-made size: 3.25", 5",5.5",6",6.5",7",8",9"......
Mud pump liner made of Zirconia ceramic can offer lifetime cost savings, longer service, better performance and safer operation than sleeves made of more commonly used chrome iron or alumina ceramic, according to data developed by oilfield servicer.
Zirconia Ceramic liner
* Suitable for deeper oil reservoir,bad drilling geological structure environment,offshore oil and gas development.
*Service time is 5-10 times than bi-metal liners.The using time of liners are 4000 hours,minimum time are 3000 hours.
*The material of ceramic liners is the increased flexible zirconium.These liners feature wear resistance,high anti-corrosion,high temperature resistance,high pressure,high intensity and high hardness.
*Reduced the freight cost,maintenance cost,labor cost and storage cost of oil drilling.
*Zirconium ceramic liners have better performance than alumina ceramic liners such as more toughness,longer service life,saving water lubrication,reducing wear of piston.
Difference between bimetal liner and ceramic liner:
| ||Bimetal liner||Ceramic liner|
|Material ||Outer surface: 45# round steel|
Inner sleeve: high chrome
|Outer surface: 45# round steel|
Inner sleeve: Zirconium
|Service cycle||Service life: up to 800hours|
|Price || $100---$300|| $600--$980|